Hard Sauce

Read my Holiday/Winter 2015 issue! You probably all know that I'm a HUGE Downton Abbey fan! I was so excited when my friends at St. Martin's Press offered to share this wonderful recipe with me! I'm so excited to add this Christmas pudding to my holiday table! No Christmas at Downton Abbey would be complete without plum pudding, as it is also known (somewhat confusingly, it does not contain any plums – this was a pre-Victorian word for raisins). This book is one of my FAVORITE books to gift this holiday season! Buy your copy HERE!
Hard Sauce

Ingredients
∙ Serves 1
Produce
1 Apple, small
1 1/2 cups Golden raisins
1 Lemon, Zest of
1 Orange, Zest of
3 tbsp Peel or finely chopped dried apricots, mixed
1 1/2 cups Raisins
Refrigerated
2 Eggs
Baking & Spices
1 cup Brown sugar, soft dark
1/4 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/4 tsp Nutmeg, ground
1 1/3 cups Powdered sugar
1 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup Self-rising flour
1/2 cup Suet
1 tsp Vanilla extract
Nuts & Seeds
3 tbsp Almonds
Bread & Baked Goods
1 cup Breadcrumbs, white
Dairy
1 Butter
1 Butter, unsalted
Beer, Wine & Liquor
8 tbsp Brandy
2/3 cup Guinness or stout
Other
2 sticks plus two tablespoons

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About This Recipe Click Here